- This event has passed.
Egoista 3D Nail Art Course
May 10 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This workshop is designed for beginners and will benefit the most advanced Nail Technician. Many professional Nail Technicians have not been introduced to sculpting with acrylic often because of the unpleasant odor or allergies. This workshop provides you with the opportunity to learn how to mold without harm to your health! In addition, the modeling of the gel is simple in execution, which significantly reduces the learning curve and further saves time for creating designs on the client. Modeling 3D Art in your own signature technique and style is guaranteed to bring your clients great pleasure while you showcase your creativity and new impressions.
Date: May 10 Time: 9 am – 5 pm
Fee: $249.99 + tax (includes a set of 5 silicon brushes)
3D/4D Workshop Includes: Author’s technique modeling of 4D Gels, Volumetric molding with 4D Gels, Technique of smooth transitions of light and shadow with colored gels, Art Deco elements – detailed design analysis, color schemes, collection of color and background combination & secrets of style and composition.
- Practice on tips
- Egoista Professional Certificate
What to bring:
- LED/UV/HYBRID lamp
- Table lamp (optional)
- Dampen dish.
- 3D Brush
- Gloves (Optional)
- Cleanser/ wipes
- Notepads ,pen.
- Wax Pen Gems Picker
- Liner brush (bring more brushes if you have)
Egoista will supply for class use ONLY:
- Different Shades of 4D Gel
- Gel Paint, Gel Polish
- Practicing tips
- Tube gel Liquid
- Silicon Brushes (you will take it at home)
Practice on tips
Egoista Professional Certificate
- There will be a maximum of 12 open spaces available and a minimum of 7 seats are required for class to take place, if the minimum number of students haven’t registered before 2 weeks of the event, class will be canceled and refunded. If students cancel there will be no refund.
- Class designs may not be exact designs shown to the picture. These photos are used to demonstrate the techniques being taught.
- Educator will be coming around to help individual.
- Time 9 am – 5 pm (30-40 min lunch time)