- This event has passed.
Egoista Watercolor Gel Polish ‘Floristry’
May 12 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Learn Egoista’s signature Floristry technique of Watercolor Gel Polish in this fun, inspirational and hands on workshop. This training session focuses on specific Watercolor Gel Polish designs including flowers, butterflies, folds and folds on petals, leaves and more. Students will learn techniques to design and sketch as well as tricks of the trade on design placement of the nail. Practical application focuses on fine lines, working with light and shadow, design position and composition on nails of different shapes.
Date: May 12 Time: 9 am – 5 pm
Fee: $269.99 (includes Liner Brush)
- how to prepare a brush for work, care of brushes.
- design sketch
- correct location on the nails
- fine lines
- work with light and shadow
- design position and composition, on the nails of different shapes
- designs: flowers, butterfly, folds and folds on the petals, leaves and bugs
What to bring
- LED/UV/HYBRID lamp
- Table lamp (optional)
- Notebook and pen
- Nail scissors
Egoista will provide:
- Different gel polish colors
- Matte/Glossy Top Coat
- White/Black Gel Paint
- Liner Brush (you will take it at home)
- Practice on tips
Egoista Professional Certificate
- There will be a maximum of 12 open spaces available and a minimum of 7 seats are required for class to take place, if the minimum number of students haven’t registered before 2 weeks of the event, class will be canceled and refunded. If students cancel there will be no refund.
- Class designs may not be exact designs shown to the picture. These photos are used to demonstrate the techniques being taught.
- Educator will be coming around to help individual.
- Time 9 am – 5 pm (30-40 min lunch time)