- This event has passed.
Egoista Thin Lines & Swirls Course
May 9 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
One of the most popular nail trends in the industry is showcasing Thin Lines & Swirls. This beginner workshop will demonstrate to students how to easily draw, create and successfully decorate stunning monograms (swirls). Learn the main simple elements that encompass compositions and discover the correct location of swirls on the nail as well as how to combine monograms (swirls). Egoista’s educator will also teach students unique arm exercises and how to prepare and care for your specialty brushes. Let your inner Nail Artist and creativity shine in this fun, interactive session!
Date :May 12 Time: 9 am – 5 pm
Fee: $249.99 (includes Liner Brush)
- how to prepare a brush for work, care of brushes
- main simple elements that make up complex compositions
- correct location (composition) of monograms (swirls) on the nails
- how to combine monograms (swirls) with other designs
- arm exercises
- drawing the main elements of monograms (swirls)
What to bring:
- LED/UV/HYBRID lamp
- Table lamp (optional)
- Nail Tips (10 pcs)
- Notebook and pen
- Nail scissors
Egoista will provide:
- Different gel polish colors
- Matte/Glossy Top Coat
- White/Black Gel Paint
- Liner Brush (is part of kit)
- There will be a maximum of 12 open spaces available and a minimum of 7 seats are required for class to take place, if the minimum number of students haven’t registered before 2 weeks of the event, class will be canceled and refunded. If students cancel there will be no refund.
- Class designs may not be exact designs shown to the picture. These photos are used to demonstrate the techniques being taught.
- Educator will be coming around to help individual.
- Time 9 am – 5 pm (30-40 min lunch time)